House & Office Clearances Cardiff
Vale house Clearance Company Cardiff provide a highly professional house clearance service covering Cardiff, Barry, Penarth, Newport, Bridgend and nationwide. Whether you're preparing for the sale of a property, in the process of moving, just having a clear out or a deceased estate our friendly, uniformed property house clearance team, will provide a fast and efficient service while treating you and your property with respect and leaving it clean and tidy.
Vale house clearance company in Cardiff is fully insured and able to remove items from anywhere on the premises. We can clear your loft, garage, basement, shed, office and home...just about anywhere you can think of!
Vale house clearances in Cardiff are fully licensed by the Environment Agency to carry waste materials and can take away just about anything.
House Clearance Companies Cardiff - South Wales
The circumstances that prompt any house clearance in Cardiff and nationwide are sometimes very difficult, perhaps due to bereavement or the stress of buying or selling a property. Our professional approach will ensure that stress levels are kept to a minimum. The nature of house clearances means that we often get calls that require our service at very short notice. We are usually able to deal with short notice enquires and will always do our best to assist you.
Anything taken away by Vale Removals & Clearances Cardiff is disposed of properly. Either sold, used, given away, recycled or taken to a waste transfer station with the appropriate fees paid to the local authority.
We try to donate as much as possible to local charities within the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan areas.
Commercial Office Clearances Cardiff
Vale Removals Cardiff specialise in commercial office and warehouse clearance services. Whatever your circumstances, the Vale Removals commercial office clearance Cardiff team will have a service that can be tailored to your needs. Over the years we have had the pleasure of clearing out huge call centres, abandoned warehouses as well as small commercial offices. Whatever your clearance needs, the Vale Removals clearance team is here for you.
Vale house clearances Cardiff also offer a property cleaning service for when the house clearance is complete.
No office clearance service is too small or too big, whether you are just looking to having a few desks or chairs cleared, or a large 250 person office over multiple floors we will have a commercial office clearance service tailored to you.
- General Public
- Estate agents
- Property management companies
- Most other types of business organisations
Property Clearance Tips
- The circumstances of your property clearance whether home of office can sometimes be upsetting, so picking the right house or office clearance company to suit you is very important.
- Firstly and most importantly always ensure that the company you choose are registered waste carriers, you can ask for a copy of this at any time from the company you choose to use.
- Avoid any company requesting payment in cash and always ask for an invoice on headed paper that shows the business name, waste carriers number and business address. Make sure you receive a receipt for payment as this is your proof if anything was to go wrong.
- Whichever company you choose to carry out your property clearance make sure you research them online, check how long they have been established, read previous customer reviews, check their business location.
- If the circumstances for you requesting the house clearance services are upsetting it's always best have a family member of friend at hand for support.
- When you receive your quotation for the clearance service double check and make it's stated in writing that all waste disposal charges are included.
- Charges for waste disposal are usually calculated by weight and then in addition to this, there will be additional charges for items such as fridges, mattresses, TV'S etc. And then on top of this the service charged that is charged by the clearance company which depends on the time it takes to complete and the number of staff. House and office clearances are not cheap so be prepared for the worst.
- If there are items of significant value within the property, then the majority of property clearance companies will deduct this from the charges. Usually if the items are low value they will be taken to charities or sold on but be aware most companies will not deduct for these items as the cost of storing and listing usually outweighs its value.
- If you would like everything to go to charity you are best to organise a charity to collect your items rather than a clearance company as these services do not come for free, a clearance company has wages, fuel and other costings involved.
- If you require items to remain in your property always clearly mark them because be aware, once the items have gone to landfill or charity or sold on you will not get them back.
- If you require items to be delivered to family members or friends always try to organise this for the day of your clearance service as this will keep costings down.
- Ensure all parties involved or affected by the property being cleared are made aware of the date of your clearance as to give them enough time to remove anything they would like to keep.
- Gather all keys etc. that are to stay within the property and keep safe before the clearance team arrive.
- Give the clearance company plenty of time prior to the clearance to service them to enable them to organise the waste disposal and to keep availability.