House / Home & Office Movers - Furniture Removals Cardiff
House / home removals can be an extremely stressful experience; our aim is to remove the stress offering you the customer a friendly, personal but also professional service.
Vale Removals and Storage Cardiff offer a wide range of services, ranging from single item deliveries all the way up to full home moving services including garden, garage, shed and everything else involved in moving a domestic property.
Fully Insured Furniture Removals
Our rates are highly competitive and we try to beat or match most like for like quotations given by other genuine companies. Included in all of our FREE quotations is insurance cover. We offer two types of insurance cover, one of which is a Basic insurance cover which is standard with every removal service, the other is a Premium insurance cover at an additional charge. Unlike most other companies there are no hidden costs, what is agreed is the final amount....No nasty surprises!
Moving Services / Quotations & Payments
All quotations are FREE and we do not require any payment whatsoever until 5 working days before your removal service, as this will give you the customer enough time to know your move is 100% going ahead, and also us enough time that if it is not going ahead to offer the booking to another customer, as we know by past experiences the majority of property sales falling through are not down to the individual customer, and are usually out of their hands.
Below is a full range of what we have to offer :
- Free quotation
- Free packing materials
- Extremely competitive rates
- Local/national and also International moves
- Insurance cover throughout the whole of your move
- Full removals
- Part removals
- Single item deliveries
- Packing service
- Supply of packaging materials
- Piano deliveries
- Disposal of unwanted furniture
- Full house clearances
- Discounts for students and O.A.Ps
- Extremely professional and efficient staff
Professional Home / House Packing Service
Whether you are moving home or office, the packing of personnal belongings including clothes, crockery, delicates, mirrors / artwork, can be the most time consuming and stressful part of any move. Here at Vale Removals we have a team of specialist, fully trained home / office packing experts, that can offer a service tailored to your needs.
Whether it is a single antique item, or a full property pack, we can tailor a service to match your budget and needs. If you do not have the time to pack up your home / office due to the time contraints of modern day living, or are simply unable to, we can tailor a cost effective service to suit your specific needs.
Self Pack / Our Packaging Store
If you have decided to brave the packing of your home / office contents yourself, this may feel daunting but we have members of staff available 24 hours a day for any advise that you may need during this process.
Not only are we removals and secure storage specialists, we also have an onsite packaging store for all your removal day packaging needs. In our packaging store we stock a wide range of removal boxes, bubble wrap, packaging tape, pallet wraps, furniture covers and much much more. Please click on the image below to visit our on line packaging store, or simply pop in to our shop where we can offer instore discounts, as well as any advice needed.
Gold Customer Care Package
This now comes as standard with every removal service we provide. This includes:
- Protective Floor Covers
- Protective Padded Door Covers
- Protective Mattress Covers
- Protective Sofa Covers
- Protective Armchair Covers
- Protective Picture / Mirror Padded Covers
- Flight Cases For Flat Screen TV's
- Professional Transit Blankets For All Other Items Of Furniture
Commercial Office Removals Cardiff
Vale Removals Cardiff specialise in commercial office removal and relocation services. Whether you have a single person office or a 300 person office we have a service that can be tailored to your needs. Over the years we have worked closely with both small businesses and large organisations to provide a hassle free relocation service. So whether you have just a few crates full of paperwork or you need to relocate an entire call centre, look no further, Vale removals Cardiff are the team for you.
Man and Van Services - Cardiff
Vale Removals Man & Van services in Cardiff are second to none, our Cardiff man and van service can be tailored to suit your needs whether this is a single item delivery or a full property move. If you are a business, or even an ebay shop selling in quantity, looking for speedy deliveries of documents, our Man With Van Cardiff service is for you.
Piano Moves Cardiff
Vale Removals in Cardiff offer a specialist piano delivery service for upright pianos. You the customer can have peace of mind as your piano is professionally loaded on one of our specialist low loading vehicles with no need for tail lifts, using our specialist piano dolly, professional piano cover and transit blankets where required ......All this at a competitive rate!
Useful Packaging and Removal Tips
- Label all boxes clearly indicating the contents of the box along with what room it has come from or where you would like the removal team to place it within your new property.
- Put boxes or items to one side that you think you will need the first night in your new home and advise members of the removal so they can take this into account when loading / packing the removal van.
- When packing crockery always pad the bottom of the boxes with scrumpled up packing paper for added padding.
- Any plates should be packed horizontally in the box to avoid one plate taking all the weight.
- Always pack heavier items at the bottom of a box.
- When packing Books, use a smaller box but fill to the top to support the sides of the box.
- Do not pack items such as jewellery, passports, money and keys, keep them safely with you at all times.
- Individually heavy items should be packed on their own in smaller boxes and adequately packed with protective packaging such as bubble or foam wrap.
- Ensure all boxes are taped both on the bottom and the top. We always advise to have 3 strips of tape on the bottom, it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Pack one room at a time ensuring you label the contents as you go.Pack what you need least, first. (i.e. If its winter, pack all your summer items).
- Try to keep all packed boxes stacked safely within your property with heavier boxes always at the bottom.
- Keep young children away from them to avoid unnecessary accidents.
- Try to pack a few boxes each day making sure you start well ahead of your move.
- Be sure to have the correct packing materials.
- Any advice you require just contact our packaging specialists in store.
- Regarding box size keep this in mind "the heavier the items" the smaller the box.
- For pictures and mirrors we always advise to bubble wrap and then place an empty flat pack cardboard box either side to protect and the glass.
- Prepare a box for you and your family that contains, drinks, snacks, toilet paper and other toiletries as the moving day can be a long day, especially if you have to wait for keys.
- Ask your van driver to load it on the van last, so that it will be unloaded first at your new home.
- Give us two telephone numbers so you can keep in touch throughout the move.
- Keep your pets away from all the activity on moving day.
- Let all your electrical gadgets "acclimate" to room temperature before plugging them in. For example fridges and freezers.